1/700 Blue Ridge Models USS Montana BB-67
- Includes Accurate and Finely Cast Hull representing the Montana Class USS Montana as she would have been had she been built.
- Includes Comprehensive photo etch detail set.
- Includes Brass Turned Gun Barrels for main and secondary guns.
- We left natural wood to represent after the war or it can be painted blue (easy to do) to go along with the Camo Scheme.
- Includes Full color detailed instructions.
- Includes Hull Decals
This BB67 USS Montana Class Battleship represents her as she was designed to be built and join the fleet in 1945. It will include a very in-depth and very complete set of photo etch much like our USS West Virginia kit (that included 8 frets of PE!). This kit will also include a wood deck, full set of decals, brass turned barrels for all the main guns and secondary guns, aircraft for the catapults, AND there is an optional lower hull available if you wish to model this as a full hull kit which includes the props and everything else needed to model it as a full hull.