Built in the Clydebank shipyard in Scotland and commissioned in in May, 1920, the HMS Hood was the lead ship of the Admiral-class battlecruisers. Appropriately nicknamed "The Mighty Hood," she was the largest warship for 20 years following her commissioning. In the midst of the outbreak of World War II, the HMS Hood was utilized to patrol the northern portions of the Denmark Strait, protecting convoys carrying important supplies to Britain.
- 51 inches long
- Beam span: 6+ inches
- 1490+ parts
- 20 sprues, 7 photo etched parts, metal propeller shaft and anchor chain