1/32 Special Hobby Fieseler Fi 103 / V-1 'Hi-Tech'
Model of the German unmanned missile which was used in the offensive against the UK. Following the Allied invasion to France, the missiles were aimed at Antwerp, Liège and Brussels too and launched from land-based sites or from flying aircraft. The kit contains three grey styrene sprues, a decal sheet, photo-etched fret, superbly detailed resin cast parts of the pulse jet engine and full colour instruction manual. The decals cater for four machines.
- Highly accurate and detail-oozing model
- Amazing and finely detailed resin cast engine replica
- Until now, this version has never been produced in 1/32 scale
- The kit comes with the transport trolley
- Various colour schemes
- Accurate decals include a full set of stencils.