The ZiS-151 is a general-purpose truck produced by the Soviet Union in 1947-1958 at Automotive Factory No. 2 Zavod imeni Stalina. ZiS-151 was the first major Soviet military all-wheel-drive truck built following World War II, replacing the U.S. Studebaker US6 and earlier ZiS-6. Kit has detailed exterior, 1-piece cab with separate doors, 1-piece hood, full size bench seat and interior, multi-part frame and suspension, rubber tires with (2) spares and racks, detailed engine and engine bay, radiator face, gas tanks, headlight grills, injection-molded clear parts (windshield, windows and lights), separate windshield wipers, textured bed and side rails and photo-etch parts. Decals and 5-view color painting reference for a single vehicle - includes dash panel gauges.