1/350 Dragon Models U.S.S. Independence CVL-22 - Smart Kit
- Product Type:
- Model Kits
Need Some Advice?Contact Us
: 6 SBD in transparent plastic
- 10 newly tooled 1/350 scale aviators
- 8 newly tooled 1/350 scale ground crewmen
- Intricate bridge is newly produced w/finest details
- Detailed crane is newly produced
- Finely detailed and newly designed quadruple 40mm Mk4 mount
- One-piece slide-molded upper hull w/undercut details realistically presented
- Slide-molded upper and lower hull accurately produced
- Delicated bilge keels w/sonar dome are represented on lower hull by slide-mold technology
- Waterline or full-hull version can be assembled
- 2 delicated 1/4 ton 4 x 4 trucks are included
- Open mount 5-inch gun realistically produced
- 4 delicated tractor tugs included
- 6 TBF and 6 F6F are conveniently constructed in transparent plastic
- Wings of TBF and F6F can be folded
- Canopy of SBD can be assembled open/closed
- Hangar bay walls w/great detail
- Hangar interior w/fine frames
- Flight deck elevators can be posed in either raised or lowered position
- Delicate funnel w/great details
- Photo-etched railings below island are authentically produced
- Rear of CVL-22 w/finest details
- Extra-thin shield wall reproduced for accurate 1/350 scale appearance
- True-to-scale ultra-thin propellers
- Rudder can be easily assembled
- Finest pattern on flight deck of CVL-22
- Finest tread patterns on CVL-22 flight deck elevators
- Accurately shaped flight deck side w/slide-mold technology
- Delicate tower structure is accurately produced
- Radars on tower structure w/delicate details are realistically produced
- Radars on flight deck side are truly reproduced
- Detailed island is finely produced via slide-mold technology
- Slide-molded crane boom w/details
- Slide-molded radar array reproduced
- Delicate paravane is realistically produced
- Rectangular liferafts look authentic
- Delicate whaleboat w/fine details
- Photo-etched safely net is produced
- Optional antenna on deck side can be folded
- Twin 40mm Mk4 guns reproduced w/delicate detail
- Finely represented Mk51 gun director
- Engineered for modeling enjoyment
- Plastic parts with enhanced detail
- Unprecedented value
- Ready for immediate assembly!
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned. If the model kit has been started or painted in any way, including removing parts from the sprues or frets, your return will not be accepted. You must return the item within 30 days of of the date we shipped the item. We do not accept returns on books, DVDs, CDs, Paint, or Tools for ANY reason. All Clearance Sections Sales are final and we will not accept returns on clearance items.
All items are subject to a 20% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order. We also do not pay for shipping the item back to us. This includes not in stock special order items that are canceled before delivery (If an item is a special order item, it is stated on the item page)
Damaged or Missing Parts
PLEASE CHECK YOUR KITS UPON RECEIVING THEM. We cannot help with missing or damaged parts after 30 days of the day that your order is shipped (40 days for international shipments)
If your item is damaged or missing parts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for the items to be replaced. Please note that we do not have any replacement parts here. All replacement or missing parts have to come from the Manufacturer, but, we will do our best to have the items replaced for you by the manufacturer.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping is free on orders over $200.00 if you are in the CONUS 48 States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
For more details on shipping rates and policies please Click Here