The Strasbourg was the second and last battleship of the Dunkerque class built for the French Navy before World War II. Strasbourg was laid down in the Penhoet Shipbuilding Yards at Saint-Nazaire and launched in December 1936. Strasbourg entered service in April 1939, joining the Atlantic Fleet, and formed with Dunkerque the 1ere Division de Ligne.
- 24 inches long
- Beam span: 3+ inches
- 650+ parts
- 14 sprues, 6 photo etched parts