The HMS Lord Nelson was completed in October, 1908. After the outbreak of the first World War, the Lord Nelson battleship incorporated into the Dardanelles attack fleet. On February 19, 1915 she was attacked on the fort on shore, but was able to survive without much damage. In January 1916, she joined the Eastern Mediterranean Fleet.
- 15 inches long
- Beam span: 2+ inches
- 460+ parts
- 9 sprues, 4 photo etched parts