The Littorio formally joined the battle sequence of the Italian Navy on June 24, 1940. She was assigned to the first squadron stationed in Port Taranto and became the flagship of General Carlo Bergamini. On the night of November 1940, the Littorio was hit hard by the British carrier aircraft carrier Glory in Taranto and later returned to active service in March 1941.
- 13 inches long
- Beam span: 1+ inch
- 430+ parts
- 11 sprues, 1 photo etched part