U.S. Navy Ticonderoga aircraft carrier CV-14 Total length: 270.8 meters Total width: 44.9 meters Normal displacement: 27,100 tons Full displacement: 36,380 tons The aircraft carrier Ticonderoga is the second long-hull Essex-class aircraft carrier. The keel was laid at the Newport News Shipyard on March 1, 1943, and joined the US Navy in May 1944. The first operation she participated in was to cover the Allied landing in the Philippines. In January 1945, the Ticonderoga was attacked by a suicide plane, but she was quickly repaired and participated in the battle for Okinawa. After Operation "Magic Carpet" in 1947, the Ticonderoga was placed in reserve. In order to extend her service period, the Ticonderoga was modernized and retired in 1973 and demolished. The Ticonderoga received 5 battle star medals during World War II, and 1 team medal, 1 outstanding service medal and 12 battle star medals during the Vietnam War. Item No. 05736 Product name USS Ticonderoga aircraft carrier CV-14 Barcode 6922803657363 Product ratio 1:700 Product Type Static Warship Model Brief Length: 383.8 mm Width: 59.8mm Total number of parts 523pcs Metal parts n/a Etched parts n/a Film film n/a Resin parts n/a Total Sprues 32pcs sprues plus lower hull, upper hull, decks and waterline plate and display stand Paint scheme Measure 33/10a Announcement date n/a More description Either waterline version or full hull version can be selected.