The famous Sd.Kfz.234/2, commonly referred to as the “Puma”, was the first series-production variant of the Sd.Kfz.234 family of eight-wheeled armored cars. It was armed with a 50 mm gun and a 7,92 mm machine gun, both installed in a fully rotatable turret. The first batch of vehicles was delivered in December 1943, and by the time production ceased in September 1944, a total of 101 vehicles had been produced. They served with various units on both the Eastern and Western fronts until the end of the war.
The kit features:
New, large decal sheet printed by Cartograf, including markings for 12 different vehicles.
One-piece turret housing with accurate weld pattern.
Movable gun assembly including a detailed 50 mm gun with one-piece barrel, muzzle brake recreated with multiple slide-molded parts and mantlet with accurate cast pattern.
Commander’s and loader’s hatches with interior detail can be assembled in open or close positions.
Hull interior detail including both the front and rear driver’s positions.
Driver’s and rear vision ports can be assembled open or closed.
Engine deck ventilation louvers with open/closed option.
Authentic multi-part muffler.
Detailed spare wheel mounting frame.
Delicate width indicator poles and star antenna.
Realistic jerry cans including photo-etched parts.
Photo-etched parts for lifting hooks, bumper details, starter cover and convoy light cover.