This is the Academy 1/35 Scale Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. H/J.
The Panzerkampfwagen IV was a German medium tank extensively used during WWII.
The production of the Ausf. H, designated the Sd. Kfz. 161/2, started in June 1943. At that time Germany expected that the Allies would use magnetic anti-tank mines in large numbers. This resulted in adding Zimmerit paste to all the vertical surfaces of the Ausf. H's armour to prevent adhesion of the mines.
The glacis armour was manufactured as a single 80mm plate. The turret roof was reinforced from 10mm to 16mm and 25mm segments. Additional 5mm hull skirts and 8mm turret skirts were added to the tank's side and turret for protection. The vehicle's rubber-tired return rollers were replaced with cast steel. In the end the tank's weight increased to 25 tonnes and its top speed dropped to 16 km/h.
The final version of the Panzer IV - the Ausf. J - was greatly simplified in order to speed up the production. Due to the removal of the electric generator which powered the turret traverse, the turret had to be rotated manually. The resulting space was used for the installation of an additional fuel tank. By late 1944, Zimmerit was no longer used on German armoured vehicles, and the tank's side-skirts were replaced by wire mesh.