The “Panzerkampfwagen IV” was developed as a 20-ton class medium support tank by Krupp-Grusion and over 12,000 units of “Pz.Kpfw. IV” were produced from October 1937 to the end of the war as a prime tank.
Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.C were produced using (3.Serie/B.W.) Fgst.Nr.80301 – 80440. As with the Ausf.A through E were armed with a short 7.5cm tank gun and MG34 in the turret. In the Ausf.B and C, a vision port and a pistol port replaced the machine gun and its ball mount in the superstructure front plate. The superstructure front plate was made from a single straight plate with the driver’s visor, radio operator’s visor in the same flat plane. An outer armored mantle was bolted to the turret front plate of the Ausf.B & C, over the internal gun mantle, covering the gaps between the internal gun mantle and the front wall of the turret.
Only 134 of Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.C were completed from October 1938 to August 1939. In August 1939, six of the 3.Serie/B.W. chassis assembled and conversion to bridge-laying tanks.
Item No 80130
Item Name German Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf C
Bar Code 6939319201300
Item Type Static kit
Model Dimension Length: mm Width: mm Height: mm
Total Sprues 49 sprues , lower hull and turret
Metal Parts copper cable
Photo Etched Parts 1 piece
Released Date 2015-07