The M42 Duster was an anti-aircraft vehicle used in conjunction with tank units, equipped with a pair of 40mm cannons on an open-top turret, and powered by a 500hp engine that let it achieve speeds of up to 70km/h. It was accepted into service with the U.S. Army in 1953 and proved an effective anti- aircraft weapons system.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 180mm, width: 93mm.
• Gun detail, loader’s seat, rifles and more in the interior.
• Three marking options included, offering a choice of U.S., Japan Ground Self Defense Force and former West German Army M42s.
• Belt type tracks that can be painted and attached using Tamiya cement.
• NEW for this RE-ISSUE: Three figures were originally included in the motorized version of this kit (Item 30027, from 1970). They depict crew in the turret, in the act of locating a target. Updated package and 4-language instruction manual.