Walthers HO: Turnout Code 83 DCC #7 RH
Right Hand - Inside Radius 24"; Outside Radius 28"
Features electrically isolated frogs and points to eliminate polarity problems that may cause short circuits when decoder-equipped locos or cars with metal wheels enter the turnout.
Fully assembled with:
* Pre-Wired Jumper
* Isolated Frog with Built-in Connection (;an access point allows you to convert to a live frog if desired)
* Powered Points with Correct Polarity
* Point Clearance Gaps to Prevent Short Circuits From Metal Wheelsets
* Insulated Tie Bar
* Tab Reinforcement to Hold Points More Securely
* Option to Power Frog Through Switch Machines
Customers also viewed