Skill Level: 4
The 1970 GSX was Buick’s bold statement during the muscle car era. It not only looked the part it also performed like a top notch muscle car. The GSX was only available in 2 colors, yellow and white, which was combined with its distinctive stripe package. The GSX had its roots in the Gran Sport line of Buick™ performance cars started in 1965 with the Skylark. Under the hood was a 455 cubic inch V-8 which supplied 510 lbs. of torque at a low 2,800 rpm. Needless to say it had muscle car performance. Today the GSX is a very collectable car since only 678 cars were built.
• Detailed 455 cubic inch V-8 with cold-air induction air cleaner and hood mounted tach.
• Choice of stock and custom hoods, optional high riser manifold and dual carbs.
• Optional street machine parts.
• Separate rear spoiler and full detail suspension with dual exhaust system.
• Authentic stock and custom graphics.
• Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
Product Type 2: